Monday, September 12, 2005

The home stretch

So here’s how we roll:

I’m going to be cleaning the mental junk drawer for the next couple weeks. Tomorrow and Wednesday I’ll be posting some pieces regarding to my trip down to Texas, then for a little while after that I’ll be covering some records that I’ve bought since this project started. There will be a few live reviews, hopefully some guest reviewers (the kind that don’t involve psychic help, you’ll be pleased to know), and then the rest of my alphabet. (Oh, and I may have a few tricks up my sleeve- cross those fingers).As of this writing I’m about twenty records away from listening to everything- I’m totally floored that the time (and my record collection) has gone so fast.

As always, thanks for reading. Here we go!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stevie Nixed said...

Yay you're back!

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter