Monday, January 03, 2005

A few things:

-All CD's reviewed have been purchased since 1997, the year when I thought it would be a good idea to put like 350+ CD's into binders for ease of storage (biggest regret of my life, for the record.) I know the converted CD's really well- better, in most cases, than the music being reviewed, which is kinda the point.

-Songs I've put on lots of mix tapes (or would, if I still made 'em) will occasionally be mentioned at the end of reviews.

-The posts on this blog appear as I write 'em, which is going to appear to be backwards to you, the reader. If anyone knows how to change the formatting so that the reviews herein will be A-Z rather than Z-A, drop a line.

-I apologize in advance for the Jandek reviews.

2 Comments:

Blogger k said...

re: changing the formatting - well, you could just listen to the collection from Z to A...*duck*

4:37 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Oh snap!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter